Abbott and Costello
ONLY ORIGINAL VINTAGE ABBOTT & COSTELLO TREASURES
Vintage Movie Posters, Autographs, Collectibles & Memorabilia
Don't forget to sign up for our FREE Monthly Promotion & Newsletter
Golden and Silver Anniversary Memorial
2014 marked the 55th anniversary of Lou Costello's death of a heart attack at the young age of 52. It's hard to believe it has been more than a half-century that Lou has been gone. Coincidentally 2014 marked the 40th anniversary of Bud Abbott's death of prostrate cancer in 1974 at the age of 78. When Groucho Marx was asked about Abbott shortly after his death, his response was that Abbott was "the greatest straight man ever".
From vintage Movie Posters and rare Autographs to Vintage Photo Stills, we have for your enjoyment and acquisition one of the most extensive Abbott and Costello collections in existence. We continually scour the universe for the most desirable Abbott and Costello memorabilia. Check out our Abbott & Costello Categories below:
Our collection includes:
Original Vintage Movie Posters
- One Sheets - Standard size (27"x41") still used to promote movies in theatres today
- Window Cards (14"x22")
- Inserts (14"x30")
- Lobby Card Movie Posters (11"x14") -Set of eight cards. One Title Card (miniature of the one sheet) and seven cards displaying actual scenes from the movie. They were used in theaters in the early days to promote movies and coming attractions, however since the 80's with the demise of the small town movie theaters and the monopolization of the movie theater industry by big corporations like Showcase Cinemas lobby cards are no longer used. Which is another reason they are so highly desired by collectors! Highly collectible not only because of their near extinction but because of their very popular display and frame-able size and often better artwork than the one sheets.
"All Our Vintage Abbott & Costello Memorabilia Guaranteed Authentic ORIGINALS For Life"
Authentic Autographs (All autographs Guaranteed for Life!)
Featured Products - Abbott and Costello
- "Hold That Ghost", 1941Original Lobby Card (11x14&...$975.00
- Abbott and Costello Meet the Invisible Man, 1951 Original V...$950.00
- "Abbott and Costello Meet the Killer, Boris Karloff&quo...$1,250.00
- Abbott & Costello in person autographs 1947 H...$550.00
- "Hold That Ghost", 1941Original Vintage Lobby Card...$1,250.00
kevin is a professional unparalleled in the industry.His devotion to due diligence is a reflection of his dediacation to getting things right,a...
Read More ->
REAL DEAL 2
BOUGHT SECOND PEICE FROM KEVIN AND LOVE THE ITEM .HE TAKES THE GUESS WORK OUT FOR THE NOVICE COLLECTOR AND MAKES COLLECTING EASY , THANKS AGAIN ....
Read More ->
- Is Collecting Immune to Recession?
- History of Movie Posters
- Safe Buying Online Guide
- Our LIFETIME GUARANTEE
- Lobby Cards
- How to SEARCH for items on this web site
- Wizard of OZ Turns 75
- Make an Offer Day - April 1, 2016
- Autograph Collectors: Don't Ever Be Scammed Again
- Babe Ruth Ball sells for $264,500
- Interior Designers Challenged by Atypical Projects
- Hollywood History: A Love Affair with America
- Online Payment SCAMS
- Top Ten Most Valuable Autographs
- My Week With Marilyn
- Frank Sinatra "High Society" Co-Star Dead at 95
- Historic Photography
- Thank You Neil Armstrong
- Wizard of OZ Missing Scene
- Fraud Autograph Seller Attacks Us! Reviews Complaints Conway's
- Ten Warning Signs a Dealer May Be Selling Autograph Forgeries
- Holy Grail of Collecting: Wizard of OZ
- Most Valuable Autograph Ever Sold
- A Chilling Letter from the "Father of the Nuclear Submarine"
- Investment Demand Skyrockets for Vintage Sports Memorabilia
- Judy Sings Merry Christmas
- MINT "Rolled" Vintage Movie Posters - Real or FAKE?
- Pawn Stars Flawed Appraisals: My Side of the Story
- Rare Vintage Horror Discovery!
- Vintage Movie Posters Sign-up Form
- Vintage Photograph Increasing Demand
- What Makes a Collectible Valuable?
- WHY Authenticity Means Everything!
- Why You Should Buy Autographs ONLY from a UACC Dealer