HAPPY AND SATISFIELD CUSTOMER
Wednesday 26 March, 2008
I RECENTLY PURCHASED A BEAUTIFUL TIN TYPE CIVIL WAR
SOLDIER PHOTO. KEVIN WAS VERY HELPFUL (ANSWERING ALL MY QUESTIONS) AND VERY PROFESSIONAL. MY PHOTO WAS
SHIPPED ON SCHEDULE AS PROMISED IN EXCELLENT CONDITION.
I WAS EXTREMELY HAPPY AND PLEASED WHEN IT ARRIVED.
IT WAS EVEN NICER THAN PICTURED ON THE INTERNET.
I WILL NOT HESITATE TO PURCHASE FROM KEVIN AGAIN.
It is truly rare to find honest, helpful, and friendly people such as Kevin. I am very happy with the items I purchased and will continue to do...
Read More ->
Buy with confidence
I recently purchased two beautiful items from Kevin - Judy Garland and Muhammad Ali signed items. After spending a lot of time researching many...
Read More ->
- Is Collecting Immune to Recession?
- History of Movie Posters
- Safe Buying Online Guide
- Our LIFETIME GUARANTEE
- Lobby Cards
- How to SEARCH for items on this web site
- Wizard of OZ Turns 75
- Make an Offer Day - April 1, 2017
- Autograph Collectors: Don't Ever Be Scammed Again
- Babe Ruth Ball sells for $264,500
- Interior Designers Challenged by Atypical Projects
- Hollywood History: A Love Affair with America
- Online Payment SCAMS
- Top Ten Most Valuable Autographs
- My Week With Marilyn
- Frank Sinatra "High Society" Co-Star Dead at 95
- Historic Photography
- Thank You Neil Armstrong
- Wizard of OZ Missing Scene
- Fraud Autograph Seller Attacks Us! Reviews Complaints Conway's
- Ten Warning Signs a Dealer May Be Selling Autograph Forgeries
- Holy Grail of Collecting: Wizard of OZ
- Most Valuable Autograph Ever Sold
- A Chilling Letter from the "Father of the Nuclear Submarine"
- Investment Demand Skyrockets for Vintage Sports Memorabilia
- Judy Sings Merry Christmas
- Magic of Provenance
- MINT "Rolled" Vintage Movie Posters - Real or FAKE?
- Pawn Stars Flawed Appraisals: My Side of the Story
- Rare Vintage Horror Discovery!
- Vintage Movie Posters Sign-up Form
- Vintage Photograph Increasing Demand
- What Makes a Collectible Valuable?
- WHY Authenticity Means Everything!
- Why You Should Buy Autographs ONLY from a UACC Dealer