Make an Offer Day - April 1, 2016
"Make an Offer Day" RETURNS
Thanks for a Great Make an Offer Day
See You Next Year, April Fool's Day, 2017! ..
Seven Years ago after we had our first April Fools Day, Make an Offer Day (MOD), a special day when collectors can submit offers on any item on our website. We didn't anticipate how popular it would turn out to be...
Note: For the Featured Items, don't wait too long as they are the first to go.. And if you look in our Featured Category you will see the kind of Museum-Quality historical treasures we have obtained for the exclusive collector.
So this April Fool's Day for 24 hours , EVERYTHING on the Conway's Vintage Treasures website of spectacular historical memorabilia will qualify for an offer, from YOU! And if you've been following our NEW VINTAGE acquisitions you know we have discovered some extraordinary finds over the past year!
On April 1st from 12:00 am est, until 11:59 pm est we will entertain "reasonable" offers for ANY item(s) on our web site. And, we will accept OR respond with a counter-offer. (* Note: We always get someone who wants something for almost free.... $200 for a $600 item, well below our own cost, would not be "reasonable") ... And Remember! Don't wait too long as our Best items sell first. .. As they say, "He Who Hesitates........" .
Here's how Make an Offer Day works:
You see an item you would love to add to your collection (or buy for that special person) and you make an offer. It is not a bidding setup. Instead, just send the offer via email (Kevin@CVTreasures.com) or from the Contact Us link at the top of the website. Or, call Kevin at 888-499-8112... Also, recent website upgrade includes the new "MAKE AN OFFER" button for each item, making it easier to send offers for single items.. (But, if making multiple offers, it is best to include all in one email)
For example, an item priced at $1000, and you want to offer $900. Just email the item(s) description and the offer amount (or just click the Make Offer button). We will respond with either accepting the offer or making a counter-offer. It’s that simple. No bidding wars, no sniping, no 25% auction premiums and $50-100 shipping fees added to your purchase. And NO SHILL BIDDING to fraudulently raise your bid and price you pay (as some auction houses have recently been suspected of) .. Just an offer , acceptance and out for delivery within 48 hours.
PLUS RISK FREE! With us you don’t have to worry about the “You buy it you own it - No Returns” treatment you get at the auction houses or other dealers. If you are not satisfied for example with the condition of your prized historical treasure, just send it back within five days for a full refund. AND, Everything we sell, is Guaranteed Authentic for Life! (* Try and find an auction house that will refund your item that fails professional certification a year or several years after you buy from them, like we would....forget it!).
I look forward to hearing from you all on April Fools Day !
Conway's Vintage Treasures
UACC Registered Dealer No. 307
It all starts at Midnight and continues all day Friday April 1, 2016 and ends 24 hours later at 11:59PM est. .It really is a fun day for all !
P.S. See what customers are saying about us.. Read REAL reviews from REAL Customers like You!
I recently purchased two beautiful items from Kevin - Judy Garland and Muhammad Ali signed items. After spending a lot of time researching many...
Read More ->
To all those overseas worried about buying items online. Be 100% confident on this site. The cust. service is superb. I'm in Australia and dealing...
Read More ->
- Is Collecting Immune to Recession?
- History of Movie Posters
- Safe Buying Online Guide
- Our LIFETIME GUARANTEE
- Lobby Cards
- How to SEARCH for items on this web site
- Wizard of OZ Turns 75
- Make an Offer Day - April 1, 2016
- Autograph Collectors: Don't Ever Be Scammed Again
- Babe Ruth Ball sells for $264,500
- Interior Designers Challenged by Atypical Projects
- Hollywood History: A Love Affair with America
- Online Payment SCAMS
- Top Ten Most Valuable Autographs
- My Week With Marilyn
- Frank Sinatra "High Society" Co-Star Dead at 95
- Historic Photography
- Thank You Neil Armstrong
- Wizard of OZ Missing Scene
- Fraud Autograph Seller Attacks Us! Reviews Complaints Conway's
- Ten Warning Signs a Dealer May Be Selling Autograph Forgeries
- Holy Grail of Collecting: Wizard of OZ
- Most Valuable Autograph Ever Sold
- A Chilling Letter from the "Father of the Nuclear Submarine"
- Investment Demand Skyrockets for Vintage Sports Memorabilia
- Judy Sings Merry Christmas
- Magic of Provenance
- MINT "Rolled" Vintage Movie Posters - Real or FAKE?
- Pawn Stars Flawed Appraisals: My Side of the Story
- Rare Vintage Horror Discovery!
- Vintage Movie Posters Sign-up Form
- Vintage Photograph Increasing Demand
- What Makes a Collectible Valuable?
- WHY Authenticity Means Everything!
- Why You Should Buy Autographs ONLY from a UACC Dealer