Thank You Neil Armstrong
Then sometime in the early 90's I heard Neil Armstrong would sign a photo if you sent a self addressed stamped envelop. Hence, I got his address and sent a stamped envelop, a cordial letter and a $5 check to cover cost for the photo. About three weeks later I got the envelop back from Cincinnati, Ohio. Inside Mr Armstrong returned the check and wrote "VOID" on it. However, I was excited to see he also sent an official NASA color photo signed personally to me. The following year I read that he stopped signing autographs altogether even before the days of greedy eBay sellers. Today, I still have that photo in my own collection. Thanks and God Bless You Neil Armstrong!
This is the seventh item I have purchased from Kevin and once again I am very satisfied.Highly recommend.
Read More ->
What great customer service! Looking at my Sinatra signed picture on my wall and knowing that it is 100% authentic. Like I got it my self in person!...
Read More ->
- Is Collecting Immune to Recession?
- History of Movie Posters
- Safe Buying Online Guide
- Our LIFETIME GUARANTEE
- Lobby Cards
- How to SEARCH for items on this web site
- Wizard of OZ Turns 75
- Make an Offer Day - April 1, 2016
- Autograph Collectors: Don't Ever Be Scammed Again
- Babe Ruth Ball sells for $264,500
- Interior Designers Challenged by Atypical Projects
- Hollywood History: A Love Affair with America
- Online Payment SCAMS
- Top Ten Most Valuable Autographs
- My Week With Marilyn
- Frank Sinatra "High Society" Co-Star Dead at 95
- Historic Photography
- Thank You Neil Armstrong
- Wizard of OZ Missing Scene
- Fraud Autograph Seller Attacks Us! Reviews Complaints Conway's
- Ten Warning Signs a Dealer May Be Selling Autograph Forgeries
- Holy Grail of Collecting: Wizard of OZ
- Most Valuable Autograph Ever Sold
- A Chilling Letter from the "Father of the Nuclear Submarine"
- Investment Demand Skyrockets for Vintage Sports Memorabilia
- Judy Sings Merry Christmas
- Magic of Provenance
- MINT "Rolled" Vintage Movie Posters - Real or FAKE?
- Pawn Stars Flawed Appraisals: My Side of the Story
- Rare Vintage Horror Discovery!
- Vintage Movie Posters Sign-up Form
- Vintage Photograph Increasing Demand
- What Makes a Collectible Valuable?
- WHY Authenticity Means Everything!
- Why You Should Buy Autographs ONLY from a UACC Dealer