Wizard of OZ Missing Scene
The Missing Scene
I have read that there were a few missing scenes from the Wizard of Oz including the Emerald City Celebration and the "Jitterbug" scene. But, I have never heard of a Scarecrow missing scene. And, didn't realize there was actual footage of it. Well, here it is. Enjoy! (be patient, the missing section begins about 30-45 seconds into the video, you'll know it when you see it).
BOUGHT SECOND PEICE FROM KEVIN AND LOVE THE ITEM .HE TAKES THE GUESS WORK OUT FOR THE NOVICE COLLECTOR AND MAKES COLLECTING EASY , THANKS AGAIN ....
Read More ->
I purchased Jimmy Stewart's "Harvey" from Kevin, and it was a pleasure dealing with him.Just as described with great communication, and outstanding...
Read More ->
- Is Collecting Immune to Recession?
- History of Movie Posters
- Safe Buying Online Guide
- Our LIFETIME GUARANTEE
- Lobby Cards
- How to SEARCH for items on this web site
- Wizard of OZ Turns 75
- Make an Offer Day - April 1, 2016
- Autograph Collectors: Don't Ever Be Scammed Again
- Babe Ruth Ball sells for $264,500
- Interior Designers Challenged by Atypical Projects
- Hollywood History: A Love Affair with America
- Online Payment SCAMS
- Top Ten Most Valuable Autographs
- My Week With Marilyn
- Frank Sinatra "High Society" Co-Star Dead at 95
- Historic Photography
- Thank You Neil Armstrong
- Wizard of OZ Missing Scene
- Fraud Autograph Seller Attacks Us! Reviews Complaints Conway's
- Ten Warning Signs a Dealer May Be Selling Autograph Forgeries
- Holy Grail of Collecting: Wizard of OZ
- Most Valuable Autograph Ever Sold
- A Chilling Letter from the "Father of the Nuclear Submarine"
- Investment Demand Skyrockets for Vintage Sports Memorabilia
- Judy Sings Merry Christmas
- Magic of Provenance
- MINT "Rolled" Vintage Movie Posters - Real or FAKE?
- Pawn Stars Flawed Appraisals: My Side of the Story
- Rare Vintage Horror Discovery!
- Vintage Movie Posters Sign-up Form
- Vintage Photograph Increasing Demand
- What Makes a Collectible Valuable?
- WHY Authenticity Means Everything!
- Why You Should Buy Autographs ONLY from a UACC Dealer