Interior Designers Challenged by Atypical Projects
What Do You Do When an Atypical Design Project Requires "Out of the Box" Thinking?
Every few months we are contacted by an interior designer or decorator who is looking to develop a special theme for their clients. And because we search for and acquire some of the most rare , desirable vintage historical treasures, our inventory is unmatched by most any other source or memorabilia dealer. We don’t just invest in any memorabilia; we look for extraordinary exclusive artifacts from classic Hollywood, Sports and Historical figures and events. For example, where else would you find an original handwritten “love letter” from Judy Garland to Frank Sinatra? Or a Civil War related document signed by Abraham Lincoln? Or original movie posters actually used to promote timeless film classics like the “Wizard of Oz”, “The Wolf Man” or “The Godfather”? Or an original Muhammad Ali fight poster.
Much of our collection inventory is material that you would only expect to find in a museum. Below are some of the projects the interior design industry has requested our help with.
- A dentist re-designing his office with all original movie posters & memorabilia from the legendary
comedy team Abbot 8 Costello
- A restaurant creates a vintage Hollywood theme with Marilyn Monroe, Humphrey Bogart and other movie legend’s original poster
- A client who wants to build a home movie theatre and compliment it with original vintage movie posters and autographed photos
- A client who is a big Frank Sinatra fan and wants to display Sinatra memorabilia in his music studio
- A radio station that wants to design their lobby with vintage music artists like Elvis Presley, Nat King Cole, and other such memorabilia
And, the list goes on. Meanwhile, you will most likely have a client in the near future that has such a unique requirement. But, because of the highly unique needs and very limited sources to find such rare, original material you may find yourself in an unfavorable dilemma unable to support such a project and end up losing that client. Hence, please keep us in mind when that time comes, we can most definitely help you. . .
Professional, courteous, patient , understanding and highly informative- These are just some of the words to describe a great dealer of memorabilia....
Read More ->
Georges Magic Stone Poster Lithograph
First purchase with CV Treasures, and am completely made up with the poster - customer service from Kevin, packaging and delivery all fantastic! will...
Read More ->
- Is Collecting Immune to Recession?
- History of Movie Posters
- Safe Buying Online Guide
- Our LIFETIME GUARANTEE
- Lobby Cards
- How to SEARCH for items on this web site
- Wizard of OZ Turns 75
- Make an Offer Day - April 1, 2016
- Autograph Collectors: Don't Ever Be Scammed Again
- Babe Ruth Ball sells for $264,500
- Interior Designers Challenged by Atypical Projects
- Hollywood History: A Love Affair with America
- Online Payment SCAMS
- Top Ten Most Valuable Autographs
- My Week With Marilyn
- Frank Sinatra "High Society" Co-Star Dead at 95
- Historic Photography
- Thank You Neil Armstrong
- Wizard of OZ Missing Scene
- Fraud Autograph Seller Attacks Us! Reviews Complaints Conway's
- Ten Warning Signs a Dealer May Be Selling Autograph Forgeries
- Holy Grail of Collecting: Wizard of OZ
- Most Valuable Autograph Ever Sold
- A Chilling Letter from the "Father of the Nuclear Submarine"
- Investment Demand Skyrockets for Vintage Sports Memorabilia
- Judy Sings Merry Christmas
- Magic of Provenance
- MINT "Rolled" Vintage Movie Posters - Real or FAKE?
- Pawn Stars Flawed Appraisals: My Side of the Story
- Rare Vintage Horror Discovery!
- Vintage Movie Posters Sign-up Form
- Vintage Photograph Increasing Demand
- What Makes a Collectible Valuable?
- WHY Authenticity Means Everything!
- Why You Should Buy Autographs ONLY from a UACC Dealer